THIS IS A PASSWORD PROTECTED WEB SITE FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF AUTHORIZED CUSTOMERS IN THE FRITO-LAY “SNACKS to YOU” PROGRAM WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE. FRITO-LAY MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE A CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO ACCESS AND/ OR USE THIS SITE, AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, UPON NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- Ownership. This site is operated by Dialogue Marketing on behalf of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Frito”). Frito owns all of the content on this site. The content on this site is provided solely for the purpose of providing authorized customers with information about Frito products and to facilitate the placement and processing of customer orders. This material may include unintentional errors or inaccuracies and may be updated and/or corrected at any time by posting corrected material on the site.
- Use. You may not copy or make any changes to downloaded materials from this site. Downloaded materials remain the property of Frito. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Frito, you may not copy, distribute, or publish materials from this site. This site has been designed to comply with United States law. Frito does not represent that the content of this site is appropriate for locations outside the United States. If you access this site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
- Disclaimer. Although Frito strives to ensure that the content of this site is updated and correct, Frito makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Frito does not represent or warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Links. Any links on this site may take you to third party sites outside the control of Frito. Frito does not endorse any such linked third party sites and is not responsible for the content of any third party sites. If you link to third party sites from this site, it is at your own risk.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks used or which are planned to be used in this site are trademarks used by Frito-Lay, Inc. © 2006 Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
- Accuracy of Information. It is your responsibility to notify the Snacks to You Call Center at 1-888-600-6620 if any of your account information changes or if you need to make revisions or additions to your contact information, shipping location, or payment method.
- Secure Online Ordering. For your security, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to encrypt your personal and credit card information during the order checkout process. If you don’t want to use a credit card to order online, you may contact the Snacks to You Call Center at 1-888-600-6620 to complete your transaction.
- Order Terms and Conditions. All orders placed and/or processed through this site are subject to the terms and conditions of the Frito Snacks to You Program, Frito’s order confirmation and Frito’s invoice documents. Such terms and conditions may not be modified except in writing signed by the parties.